At Cowgirl Tuff Company and B. Tuff Jeans, we strive to create stylish apparel that lasts, while helping you look and feel your very best. We stand behind the quality of our products. If you have questions about your online purchase, please contact customer service at 1-877-868-7419 or email@example.com. If an item in your order was damaged or defective, please contact us right away.
You may return unworn, unwashed, and unaltered items in their original packaging with tags still attached within 35 days from the date of purchase. We are unable to accept returns for international orders.
Last Chance, Sale Jeans, Going Going Gone, Spring Cleaning Sale, No joke sale, Items are FINAL sales items - no returns or exchanges.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Login to your account to "My Orders" tab / click "Request Return or Exchange", submit your request ~ you will receive an RMA # via email once your request has been approved. A Return Authorization (RMA) number is required for any return.
- Once your RMA number is issued you have seven (7) days to ship your return.
- Your RMA number must be clearly written on the OUTSIDE of your package or your return will be refused. (Using our Pre-paid shipping label don't worry we got everything ready for you!)
- Your return will be reviewed and inspected upon receipt of the returned merchandise. Customers will be notified via email regarding the status of their return. No refunds or adjustments will be made for any of the shipping costs on the original order.
- If items were purchased from a third-party retailer (Murdoch’s, Boot Barn, etc.), please contact the retailer directly. We cannot accept returns for purchases made from third-party retailers.
- If returned items are not sent to the correct address or if they are sent C.O.D., your return will be refused.
- If returned items are not received within the timeframe stated above, your return will be refused.
We reserve the right to refuse returned packages if our return requirements are not met.
- No refunds will be given for any delivery delays, refused packages, or issues on international orders related to customs fees, taxes, VAT, etc., including buyer not paying taxes/import fees, or not picking item up from local postal office. International Buyer is responsible for all customs fees, import fees, taxes for buyer's country, VAT, duties, etc.